The EAACI website plays a crucial role in sharing information with over 10‘000 members, as well as patients and other interested individuals and organisations. With over 1 million page views per year, it is the primary external communication pillar of the academy. The voluntary position of the EAACI Website Editor plays an important role in creating and maintaining interesting and relevant content for our website. The Website Editor closely collaborates with the Vice-President of Communication & Membership, the Scientific Media Editor, as well as the EAACI HQ Marketing & Communications Team.
Website Editor - key responsibilities:
· Coordination of the website committee team regarding updates and initiatives
· Coordination of creation of content
· Acting as an ambassador for the website at select leadership meetings
· Support with input and analysis concerning search engine optimisation
· Involvement in website projects
· Bringing input and suggestions for strategic planning and social events at the EAACI Congress.
Current EAACI Website Editor:
Sylwia Smolinska, PhD