The European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (EAACI) is an association of clinicians, researchers and allied health professionals, dedicated to improving the health of people affected by allergic diseases. Comprising 11’000 individual members and 52 National Societies, EAACI is the primary source of expertise in Europe for all aspects of allergy. The EAACI is a non-profit organisation based in Zurich, Switzerland, with an operational and international team of ten employees.
We are looking for a highly motivated and team-oriented
Executive Trainee (m/f)
(100% temporary for one year with chance to join on permanent basis)
This position is an exciting opportunity to further develop your skills in a dynamic and fast-paced international environment whilst gaining practical experience. The Executive Trainee reports directly to the Executive Director and works closely with the Marketing and Public Affairs, Congress & Events and Education teams as well as with other stakeholders in a matrix organisation.
· Manages and leads special projects together with Executive Director
· Supports Executive Director in cross-sectoral projects
· Monitors project deliverables and costs
· Supervises election timelines and education tasks
· Performs analysis, collects and formulates business requirements
· Collaborates in developing business concepts for different special projects
· Degree in Economics, Business Administration or equivalent
· Strong project management and excellent organisational and co-ordinational skills
· Budget management skills and understanding of budgetary process
· Good communication and presentation skills, with the ability to engage effectively with internal and external “customers” at all levels
· Open minded team player with cooperative attitude, adaptable and flexible, works well under pressure, well structured, independent, respectful, loyal and pro-active
· Ability to establish and maintain good relationships with people at different hierarchical levels and professional background (employees, members, Board members and other stakeholders)
· Proficiency required in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
· Excellent oral and written communication in English and German or another European language
This position is based in Zurich headquarters and offers an exciting opportunity to further develop your skills in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
If you feel you meet the requirements, please send us your cover letter, complete CV (incl. track record) by email and possible date of entry latest by 19 November 2018 to: