EAACI strongly recommends delegates to book via Erasmus, as we are aware of fraudulent groups acting as housing agents that claim to be associated with the congress. Regretfully, we cannot offer any support with any bookings made via these fraudulent companies.
Early booking is highly recommended.
If you are interested in booking a room please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Distance to Venue
★ ★ ★ ★ Courtyard Marriott Munich City East
Orleansstraße 81-83, 81667 München, Germany
Distance to Venue
12 minutes via walking | 10 minutes via public transportation.
Access to the hotel from the airport
Via Puplic Transport
You can walk to S-Bahnhof Flughafen Munchen station and take train S8 Herrsching for 9 stops and get off at Munich Ost Station. The duration of the ride should be about 37 minutes.
From there the hotel is only a 6 minute walk (500 meters)
Rates are quoted per room, per night including breakfast and taxes.
Single Room: from € 125 per room/night
Double Room: from € 145 per room/night
Terms and Conditions
- Unpaid rooms will be reserved for a total of seven (7) days before they are released.
- Room rates are quoted in Euro, per room, per night including Buffet Breakfast and all applicable taxes.
- Any queries regarding the accommodation should be addressed only to Erasmus. Please note that hotels will not accept any changes or cancellations.
- Payment for accommodation can be made either via bank transfer or credit card.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer.
- In case taxes and / or VAT change, the Organizing Secretariat reserves the right to change the rates accordingly.
- Please advise the Organizing Secretariat for any special requirements you may have (disabled person, specific dietary requirements, non-smoking room etc.) at email@example.com
- All cancelations must be made via email to meeting secretariat firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full refund of a booking can be given until the 4th of March 2019 minus a 45€ handling fee per room.
- No refunds will be made for any cancellation/non-show/early departure after the 5th of March 2019.
- All bank charges associated with any refund will be the responsibility of the delegate.
- In case of change of the arrival date, or check-in time, please inform the Organizing Secretariat in advance, so that your reservation will not be considered as non-show. Alterations in the total days of stay will be subject to the above mentioned cancellation policy.