The scientific programme will include the below planned symposia:
- Immunotherapy of allergic diseases in children: when and how?
- Asthma in children: role of endotypes and phenotypes in targeting the pharmacologic approach
- Severe asthma: how to achieve the best adherence and control
- Food allergy: new horizons towards a cure
- Cow’s milk allergy: phenotypes and selection of special products for the management
- Immunodeficiencies: lessons for the pediatric allergists and new advancements
- Atopic dermatitis and biologicals: how is this changing the scenario?
- Is anaphylaxis in children a rare disease?
- Severity score for severe allergic reactions
- Vaccines: from bench to bedside
- How to improve adherence in pediatric allergic diseases: psycological intervention and new models
- The cat or not the cat? How to best manage cat and pet allergy
- eHealth for allergic diseases in children: facts and myths
- Rhinitis: the big phenotypes dilemma: allergic, non-allergic, mixed?
- Managing allergic rhinitis in children: between pharmacology and immunotherapy and beyond
- How to best treat non-allergic rhinitis in teens
- Molecular allergology at the forefront of early diagnosis and personalized treatment of allergic diseases in children