All abstract presenters were considered for the PAAM 2017 Abstract Awards.
Evaluation for these awards took place during the respective abstract sessions of the PAAM 2017.
Winners were announced during the Closing Ceremony and are announced herewith:
1. Jennette Higgs (United Kingdom) for D9: Participatory action research to disseminate EAACI food allergy and anaphylaxis guidelines and raise whole school food allergy awareness via development of a practical online 'self-service' process toolkit for UK secondary schools
2. Elise Slob (Netherlands) for 012: A precision medicine trial to study heterogeneity in paediatric asthma: design of the PUFFIN trial
3. Noor H. A. Suaini (Australia) for O5: Children with Asian-born parents living in Melbourne have more allergy in the first six years of life
4. Dianne E. Campbell (Australia) for O18: Innate immune activation in food reactions in infants with Food Protein Induced Enterocolitis Syndrome
5. Amandine Chauveau (France) for O19: Predictive factors of severe allergy to cashew nut in children