Welcome to EAACI Congress 2019
Why should you attend the EAACI Congress 2019?
The EAACI Congress 2019 has:
- More than 7000 participants in 2018 - extensive networking and knowledge sharing
- 7 plenary symposia & 45 symposia - discover the latest trands in immunology and allergy
- Access to a unique learning programme - engage in interactive workshops and poster sessions
Register before December 31 with the promotional code EAACIXMAS19
Secure your surprise package at congress.
Behind the scenes: EAACI Congress 2019 organising committee
Discover what the EAACI Congress 2019
Organising Committee has in store for you!
Allergen Immunotherapy: "Evidence gaps and
research priorities in Allergen Immunotherapy"
- Prof, MD Marek Jutel
Asthma: "Non-type 2 asthma: clinical approach
and treatment options"
- MD, PhD Parameswaran Nair
Food allergy: "Can food allergy be cured"
- MD, PhD Kari Christine Nadeau
Basic Immunology: "Barrier dysfunction the
"Achilles heel" of allergic Diseases?" - Prof, MD Cezmi Akdis