All Postgraduate Courses take place on Saturday 17 June 2017 from 14:00 – 17:30. A visit to the Clinical Village is an integral part of each course.
- PG 1 Management of drug hypersensitivity
- PG 2 Contact dermatitis in childhood
- PG 3 Postgraduate Course Immunotherapy
- PG 4 Recent developments in gastrointestinal food hypersensitivity
- PG5 Food Allergy beyond childhood
- PG6 Tools to enhance the value of clinic allergy research
- PG7 Diagnostic tests in Rhinology
- PG8 'Omic' technologies in Immunology
- PG9 Allergy Diagnosis 2017
- PG10 Allergy for Primary Care doctors
- Regular Fee: EUR 85
- Reduced Fee*: EUR 60
*These are Special Rates (Students, Nurses, Dieticians, Laboratory Technicians): Status must be certified by a Head of Hospital / Department and must be submitted with registration. Pre-registration is required. PhD students, MD students or fellows in training are eligible for the student fee until the age of 35. Student status must be proven by a student ID or certified by a Head of Department and a copy of an ID card or passport must be submitted with the registration.
Click here to register.