The Organising Committee welcomes the submission of abstracts for Posters and Free Paper presentations at Allergy School on Insect Venom Allergy and Mastocytosis!
Submission of abstracts is not mandatory but encouraged. Accepted abstracts will be presented as posters and oral abstracts. Only abstracts in the field of “Insect Venom Allergy and Mastocytosis” will be considered; they can be original presentations regarding the outcomes of clinical and/or laboratory works. Extraordinary case-reports will also be considered. Applicants should submit original abstracts, not presented before.
Submit your abstract by the deadline, 27 January 2019.
A notification letter to inform you whether your abstract has been accepted or not will be sent by the end of January 2019. If your abstract is accepted, you must confirm your participation to this meeting, register and pay before middle of February 2019. If you do not reconfirm your abstract presentation, register and pay the registration fee before the given deadline, your abstract will be removed from the programme.
- Abstracts can only be submitted electronically on the school website
- Log in (please make sure your profile is up-to date with your membership number if applicable) or sign up to create your profile for this platform and submit your abstract. The login for this submission is unique to this platform and not the same as your EAACI membership data
- Acknowledgement of receipt of your submission and a personal user ID and password will be sent to your stated email address. If necessary, you may access the abstract and make changes until the submission deadline. If you do not receive a confirmation email after your submission within 24 hours, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be aware that you will be asked to declare any potential or actual conflicts of interest, whether due to a financial or other relationship
- Abstracts must be written in English
- Maximum 2,500 characters (approx. 350 words), including spaces but excluding title and contact information of the authors
- It is the author's responsibility to submit a fully finalised abstract. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific facts will be reproduced as typed by the author
- You can always log back in and make changes until the submission deadline
- Accepted abstracts selected by expert reviewers will be presented in any of the following sessions: Oral Abstract Sessions and Poster Discussion Sessions. Authors can indicate their choice of preferred type of presentation in the provided space. Please note that the final decisions regarding the allocation and the type of presentation of the submitted abstract will be made by the Organising Committee for this event
- You are allowed to be the presenting author of more than one abstract
- You are allowed to be a co-author of an unlimited number of abstracts
- Submission of closely related abstracts from the same group is discouraged
- Be aware that the presenting author will be automatically allocated as the corresponding author in our materials
- For educational purposes, EAACI will publish abstracts (word) and posters (pdf) of this event onto the open access EAACI Media Library, approx. two weeks after the presentation is given. Therefore you will be asked for your permission
Abstracts Submission Terms and Conditions
You can find the abstracts submission terms and conditions here.
For abstracts submission support, please contact us at email@example.com.