In the last year the Allied Health Interest Group has been involved in both EAACI position papers but also state of the art publications on the management of patients with food allergies.
Read the latest Newsletter.
Below are publications that you may find useful:
1.The development of a standardised diet history tool to support the diagnosis of food allergy.
Adult version of the Diet History Tool
Paediatric version of the Diet History Tool
We welcome feedback on these tools
2. EAACI food allergy and anaphylaxis guidelines: diagnosis and management of food allergy.
3. Prevalence of common food allergies in Europe: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
4. EAACI food allergy and anaphylaxis guidelines. Primary prevention of food allergy.
5. Primary prevention of food allergy in children and adults: systematic review.
6. EAACI Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Guidelines. Food allergy health-related quality of life measures.
7. Management of pollen food and oral allergy syndrome by health care professionals in the United Kingdom.
8. The development and implementation of a training package for dietitians on cow's milk protein allergy in infants and children based on UK RCPCH competencies for food allergies - a pilot study.
9. Nutritional management of food protein-induced enterocolitis syndrome.