7th Edition - Middleton.
Principles and Practices
Focusing on human immunology and biology, while also reporting on scientific experimentation and advancement, the 7th edition of "Principles and Practices in Allergy" by Middleton, provides comprehensive coverage of state-of-the-art basic science as well as authoritative guidance on the practical aspects of day-to-day diagnosis and management.
Also new to this edition:
- 400 new illustrations, 700 in all, to better illustrate complex immunology
- Covers the very latest in the field, including hot topics such as food allergy and immunotherapy
- Includes the latest guidelines from The National Asthma Education and Prevention Program (NAEPP)
- Utilizes a new, more user-friendly full-colour format for easier reference.
- Includes online access to the entire contents of the book, fully searchable
N.Franklin, William W. Busse, Bruce Bochner,Stephen Holgate, F. Estelle Simons & Robert Lemanske