The European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (EAACI) is a non-profit organisation active in the field of allergic and immunologic diseases such as asthma, rhinitis, eczema, occupational allergy, food and drug allergy and anaphylaxis.
EAACI was founded in 1956 in Florence and has become the largest medical association in Europe in the field of allergy and clinical immunology. It includes over 10,000 members from 122 countries, as well as over 60 national and international member societies.
The EAACI is a non-profit organisation based in Zurich, Switzerland, with an operational and international team of ten employees.
With immediate effect we are looking for a highly motivated and team-oriented
Internship at international association for preparation of Annual Congress (m/f)
(100% for 4 months or more)
This position is an exciting opportunity to further develop your skills in a dynamic and fast-paced environment whilst gaining practical experience as a working student.
As part of the Congress and Events team you would provide an overall support and execute the functional areas of international congress taking place in Munich end of May www.eaaci.org/eaaci-congresses/eaaci-2018. This includes the promotion, planning, operation and on-site presence and follow up.
This vacancy is a very hands-on. You will work closely with the internal team to also develop and ensure flawless execution of projects. It therefore offers young and motivated candidates a brilliant opportunity for developing a strong and broad foundation within overall project management.
- Graduate or student with project management experience
- Passion for medical related topics and working in a non-profit organisation
- Strong attention to detail and independent working skills
- Experience working in an international/multicultural environment preferred
- Proficiency required in Microsoft Office
- Excellent oral and written communication in English
- Open minded team player with cooperative attitude, adaptable and flexible, works well under pressure, well structured, independent, respectful, loyal and pro-active
- Willingness to participate in weekend assignments at international meetings, events and congresses
This position is based in Zurich headquarters and offers an exciting opportunity to further develop your skills in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
If you feel you meet the requirements and you accept the intern compensation of CHF 750 per month, please send us your cover letter, complete CV, visual references and possible date of entry as soon as possible, at the latest by 19th February 2018 to:
Last updated: 26 January 2018