EAACI – Allergopharma Research Award
The EAACI – Allergopharma Research Award was first established in 2000 on the initiative of Allergopharma Joachim Ganzer KG and in collaboration with the European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. It is intended that the Award should recognize scientific achievement of young scientists working in the field of allergy and encourage their engagement in further research. Therefore, the Award is open to Junior Members of EAACI, who have conducted their research in a European centre.
The award is valued with EUR 10,000 and will be granted to the institution or research organisation the awardee primarily conducts the research for.
The awardee will be presented with the award during the Opening Ceremony of the Annual EAACI Congress. Registration, travel and accommodation to the Congress will be supported by the grant.
Any EAACI Junior Member (JM) may apply personally for the award using the online system provided.
1. Motivation letter/Executive summary:
A summary of the applicant’s major accomplishments highlighting their impact on the field.
2. A complete curriculum vitae
3. List of up to three individual articles that support the quality and originality of the research clearly identifying the concept(s) developed
4. Upload of 1 to 3 most relevant publications in PDF format
5. A complete bibliography of publications with key publications identified. In case of multiple authors, the applicant’s specific contribution to the publication should be briefly discussed.
6. Cumulative citation factor and Impact factor
7. At least two supporting letters, at least one of which should be provided by a supporter outside the applicant’s institution. The letters should specifically support the significant accomplishments of the applicant justifying why the applicant should receive this recognition.
1. The received complete applications will be reviewed by EAACI’s independent scientific award committee.
Please note: For reasons of industry compliance, Allergopharma will not be involved in any way in the selection process.
2. Selection of the awardee to the EAACI Executive Committee in February 2017.
3. Notification of the winner in late February and official announcement during the Opening Ceremony of the Annual Congress, taking place in Helsinki, Finland from 17 – 21 June 2017. The prize money will be paid to the winner’s home institution by the end of July 2017.
Application deadline: 15 December 2016
WinnersEAACI - Allergopharma Research Award 2015
EAACI - Allergopharma Research Award 2016
Last updated 22 November 2016