- The President
- The Past-President
- The Secretary General
- The Treasurer
- Vice-president (Congresses)
- Vice-president (Education & Specialty)
- Vice-president (Communications & Membership)
- Executive Director HQ
- Six Members at Large
- Chairpersons of EAACI Sections
- Interest Group Representatives
- Chair of Junior Members
- Adjunct Members without voting rights: Chairs of Committees (CME, Ethics, Exam, National Societies, Patients, Scientific Programme, Specialty, Website)
The term of office is two years commencing and finishing at an annual EAACI Congress. The President and Past-President are not re-eligible for the same post. The vice-presidents and members-at-large may be re-elected once to the same post. The Secretary-General and Treasurer may be re-elected twice to the same post. No person may serve for a total of more than four terms in the executive committee unless they are elected as president.
The President, the three Vice-Presidents, the Past-President, the Secretary-General, the Treasurer and the Executive Director of HQ constitute the Board of Officers aimed at conducting the day-to-day business of the Academy and all business delegated to this Board by the Executive Committee.
The President elleborates a Strategic Programme with the aims for the new period, and presents it to the rest of the Executive Committee and to all members of the Academy in the General Assembly celebrated during the annual Congress.
Last updated 11 August 2016