JM Working Group Procedures
AimsThe working group should work for the developments within the EAACI with special interest for JMs, and with emphasis on getting JMs involved in as many aspects as possible in the EAACI. It will provide information to JMs regarding activities and developments mainly through our JM Website and e-mails.
The JM Working group should function as a link between the EAACI -JMs and the EAACI Executive Committee by bringing to the committee's attention ideas and requests coming from JMs, as well as informing the JMs of important decisions taken in the Executive Committee.
The main forum for meeting and discussing among JMs is the yearly JM Business Meeting held at the occasion of the EAACI Congress, where the JM Working group should give a full report of activities.
The JM Working group is responsible for the organisation of JM activities at the EAACI yearly congresses, such as the JM Poster Session and the JM Scientific Symposium.
The JM Working group is also responsible for developing contacts with similar groups in other organisations, such as the FIT in the AAAAI.
- JM Chairperson (who is also member of the Ex Com)
- JM Webmaster
- JM Representative in each EAACI sections and interest groups
- The JM past chairperson continues to be part of the WG for one year after leaving the post in order to contribute with experience and contacts.
- The Working group is elected every 2 years, following the periodicity of the Executive Committee.
- Available posts are open for re-election for any JM given that the person is graduated MD or BSc and aged 35 years or less at the time of election, is an inhabitant of a European country, is a member of the section/interest group to which he/she is applying and is prepared and able to come to the EAACI Annual Congress and other JM meetings.
- The same post can be held for a maximum of 2 periods (4 years).
- The JM Chairperson must have held one of the other positions in the Working group for at least one period before being elected by the JM Working group.
Interested candidates should send a CV and a short description of their work intentions in the group to the before the given deadline. The working group will select up to 3 candidates/post based on keeping a well balanced group (gender, nationality etc.) The list will be presented, together with the candidates CV and summary, on the JM Website and voting will be made online. The voting is open to all JMs of the EAACI. The new JM Working group starts after the results of the election have been presented at the JM Business Meeting.
Apart from the members of the group, all JMs are welcomed and encouraged to work together with the JM Working group on different projects.