Rodrigo Rodrigues Alves
Allergy and Clinical Immunology Unit
Divino Espírito Santo Hospital
Av. D. Manuel I
9500-370 Ponta Delgada
I’m an Allergy and Clinical Immunology specialist and also an Occupational Medicine specialist.
Presently I’m the director of the Allergy and Clinical Immunology Unit at Divino Espírito Santo Hospital, in Portugal. Since 2008 I’m the Portuguese JMA Coordinator and the Portuguese Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (SPAIC) webmaster. Since 2010 I’m also the Portuguese Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (SPAIC) Secretary General Adjunct and the World Allergy Organization (WAO) Web Regional Editor for the European Region.
I became member of EAACI in 2004 and have actively participated in all EAACI congresses and several other EAACI activities since then. In 2008 I collaborated with EAACI website as Food Allergy Thematic Month webmaster.
As JMA webmaster I would like to promote communication among JMAs and between JMAs and senior members. The JMA website represents the ideal platform not only to provide information but also to JMAs connect and communicate. My intentions as JMA webmaster are:
- Promote the development of EAACI website.
- Improve the contribution of JMAs in EAACI website.
- Disseminate information regarding all EAACI and JMA activities and help the participation of JMAs in these activities.
- Cooperate with all the section boards, the JMA group and EAACI members to support Allergy and clinical Immunology in Europe.
- Encourage new collaborations between JMAs and other international societies junior members.
- Improve the scientific knowledge of JMA members by collecting, assessing and disseminating on line the most recent publications in the field of allergy.