During the last years, EAACI has developed specific activities and promotions to support and to increase the influence of the younger members. Many travel grants are available for JMAs to attend the EAACI Annual Congresses and several JMA activities are arranged:
- JMA Poster Session, which is an informal session aimed to promote the work of JMAs and to facilitate contacts between EAACI members. Outstanding poster presentations are awarded poster prizes.
- JMA Scientific Symposium which is a main session on a hot topic, chaired and organised by JMAs.
- JMA educational session were practical topics such as how to write a paper, how to give a presentation... are covered.
- JMA Case reports session were selected clinical cases are presented by JMAs. Outstanding case presentations are awarded case report prizes.
- Practical courses which are co-chaired by one Senior EAACI member and one JMA and address practical themes of great interest to JMAs.
- JMA Business Meeting where JMAs meet and discuss present and future.