23 - 24 March 2018, Rauischholzhausen, Germany
Interest Group Allergy Diagnosis & Systems Medicine
We present cutting edge molecular, cellular and social media tools for allergy diagnosis in alternating theoretical and practical sessions. Participants will have learnt from experts how to apply these tools, and will have discussed them in small group seminars with faculty.
Expected Learning Outcomes:
Key aspects of allergy diagnostics will be covered in this Master class, entailing both theoretical and practical considerations:
- A comprehensive overview of newly emerging biomarkers in allergy will be provided
- Scientific background, indications, advantages, and tools for Component Resolved Diagnosis (CRD) and cellular allergy testing will be presented
- Distinct clinical allergies such as food, inhalant, and insect venom allergies will be dealt with in specific talks by expert faculty
- Mobile health technologies for the diagnosis and monitoring of allergy will be presented
- Participants of the master class will learn how to integrate these components in state of the art allergy diagnosis
Master classes require a higher level of professional experience and offers an excellent platform for the exchange of knowledge. However, age is not a criterion for exclusion.
The present master class targets senior members of the Academy, with an already established (at least minimal) experience and interest in clinical allergy diagnostics.
Covering both clinical and transitional topics of a particular field, EAACI Master Classes aim to dive deeper and therefore target professionals and specialists with a higher level of experience. Conducted in intimate workshop formats of up to 60 international participants, they offer an excellent interactive platform for the exchange of knowledge over two days.
An application will be made to the UEMS-EACCME® for CME accreditation of this meeting. Further information will be available at a later stage.
For more information regarding CME accreditation, please click here.
Submission of Case Reports:
Cases can be presented with or without slides and will be discussed with faculty and attendees.
- Component resolved diagnosis
- Basophil activation testing
- Mobile health technology for monitoring of allergy
- Emerging Biomarkers of allergy
- Frontiers of Diagnosis of major allergic disease in secondary care
Telephone: +49 06424 301 100
Online registration will be available until the maximum capacity of 50 participants is reached.
Early bird registration fees until 11 January 2018:
EAACI Member* / EAACI Junior Member EUR 500.00
Non-Member EUR 800.00
Registration fee after 11 January 2018:
EAACI Member* / EAACI Junior Member EUR 600.00
Non-Member EUR 900.00
*Only EAACI Members who have paid the full amount of their membership fee are entitled to this reduced fee. Please make sure to pay the EAACI membership before you register for this master class.
Registration for the master class includes:
- Coffee breaks
- Welcome reception on Friday
- Lunch on Saturday
The registration fee does not include travel costs and accommodation.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Rauischholzhausen!
Local Organising Chair
Hans Jürgen Hoffmann
Local Organising Secretary
Paolo Maria Matricardi
Interest Group Allergy Diagnosis & Systems Medicine Chair
For more information, please contact:
Tel: +41 44 205 55 33
Last updated 06 October 2017