* To benefit from the fees for members please indicate your membership number on the registration form.
Confirmation will be sent upon receipt of payment. In order to receive an e-mail confirmation, please indicate your e-mail address when you register.
Registration for events that are included in the registration fee will only be confirmed if ticked ”yes” on the registration form.
Please note that registration for the various tours and events will be confirmed upon payment on a ”first come-first served” basis, and numbers are restricted.
Please follow carefully the payment instructions for all fees involved.
THE REGISTRATION FEE FOR DELEGATES INCLUDES
• Admission to the Congress and the Exhibition
THE REGISTRATION FEE FOR ALLIED HEALTH PROFESSIONALS INCLUDES
• Admission to Allied Health Professionals’ Programme including
THE REGISTRATION FEE FOR ACCOMPANYING PERSONS INCLUDES
• Public Transportation Card
Please note that the registered accompanying person’s fee does not include admission to the scientific sessions or the Congress documentation.
PhD students, MD students or fellows in training, under the age of 35 are eligible for the student fee. Student status must be certified by a Head of Department and a copy of an ID card or passport must be submitted with the registration.
MEET THE EXPERT/BREAKFAST SEMINAR
EUR 30 per seminar, including breakfast. Meet the Expert sessions will be available during the morning sessions on Sunday 11 June,Monday 12 June and Tuesday 13 June. Pre-registration for these sessions are required and will be sold on a first come first served basis.
Should you be prevented from attending, you may be substituted by a colleague. An administrative fee of EUR 50 will then be charged.
Please note that it is necessary to have settled your membership fee in order to benefit from the reduction on the registration fee. EAACI Junior / Affiliate Junior Members are eligible for the student registration fee.
REGISTRATION IN VIENNA
The registration desk will be located at the Austria Center Vienna during the following hours:
Saturday, 10 June 08.30-21.00
Group registrations will be offered to groups of 20 persons or more.
Before the start of the Congress, appointments for pre pickup of the Congress
material can be made for pre-registered groups. Please contact Congrex
Sweden AB for further information,
Payment should be made in advance by one of the following methods;
1) American Express, Visa or Eurocard/ Mastercard may be used for all charges. Please indicate card number and expiry date on the registration form.
2) Transfer to SEB (Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken), SE-106 40 Stockholm,
Sweden, BIC/SWIFT-code: ESSESESS, IBAN no: SE385000 0000 0555 3823 1895
Account no. 5553-82 318 95, in EUR to Congrex Sweden AB, Attn: EAACI 2006,
PO Box 5619, SE- 114 86 Stockholm, Sweden. Bank transfers are not allowed
later than 22 May 2006.
3) Banker’s draft, which should be sent together with the registration form by ordinary mail. The Banker’s draft should be purchased at your bank and made out in EUR to Congrex Sweden AB, attention: EAACI 2006. Please cross the draft. We are not able to accept personal cheques, company cheques or Eurocheques.
Tours and events will be confirmed when Congrex has received payment. Admission to the Congress is granted only if Congrex has received the registration fee. Delegates who have made late payments, should bring a proof of payment to the Congress. Failure to present this on request gives Congrex the right to charge the amount to your credit card.