1. What is included in the registration fee?
Answer: The registration fee includes:
2. What is included in the registration fee for the Allied Health Professionals Programme?
Answer: The registration fee for Allied Health Professionals includes:
3. What is included in the registration fee for accompanying persons?
Answer: The registration for accompanying persons includes:
1. What methods of payment do you accept?
Answer: Payment should be made in advance by one of the following methods;
1) American Express, Visa or Eurocard/Mastercard may be used for all charges. Please indicate card number and expiry date on the registration form.
2) Transfer to SEB (Skandinaviska EnskildaBanken), SE-106 40 Stockholm, Sweden, BIC/SWIFT-code: ESSESESS, IBAN no:SE385000 0000 0555 3823 1895 Account no. 5553-82 318 95, in EUR to Congrex Sweden AB, Attn: EAACI 2006, PO Box 5619, SE-114 86 Stockholm, Sweden. Bank transfers are not allowed after 22 May 2006.
3) Banker’s draft, which should be sent together with the registration form by ordinary mail. The Banker’s draft should be purchased at your bank and made out in EUR to Congrex Sweden AB, attention: EAACI 2006. Please cross the draft. We are not able to accept personal cheques, company cheques or Eurocheques.
1. If I for some reason need to cancel my registration for the EAACI 2006 congress. What rules apply and will you refund me the registration fee?
Answer: Notification of cancellation must be sent in writing to Congrex Sweden. Cancellations of registrations will be accepted until 20 April 2006, up to which date the total amount will be refunded less EUR 75 for administrative expenses. We regret that refunds cannot be made for cancellations received after 20 April 2006.
2. If I for some reason need to cancel a social event that I have booked. What rules apply and will you refund me the total amount?
Answer: Notification of cancellation must be sent in writing to Congrex Sweden. Cancellation of social events will be accepted until 10 May 2006 up to which date the total amount will be refunded. We regret that no refunds can be made for cancellations received after 10 May 2006. Please note that the registration of social events will be cancelled if Congrex Sweden has not received the payment by 10 May 2006.
3. If I for some reason need to cancel my hotel booking. What are the rules apply and will you refund me the deposit paid?
Answer: Cancellation of hotel reservation will be accepted until 10 April 2006, up to which date the full deposit will be refunded less an administrative cost of EUR 25. After 10 April 2006, Congrex Sweden regrets that the hotel deposit can not be refunded. Please do not contact the hotel directly as all reservations are handled by Congrex Sweden.
1. How long does it take to go from the airport to the Austria Center Vienna?
Answer: Travelling time via the airport motorway link to the Austria Center Vienna is 25 minutes. By taxi the fare should be around EUR 30.
2. How do I get from the city centre to the Austria Center Vienna?
Answer: Take the underground from the city centre, line U1, and get off at Vienna International Centre Kaisermühlen, travel time approximately 8 minutes. Exit towards Schüttaustraße.
3. How do I get to the Austria Center Vienna by car?
Answer: The Austria Center Vienna is located in direct connection with the A22/E59 motorway. When travelling on the A22/E59, leave motorway at exit 3 – Vienna International Centre.
1. If I would like more information about the hotels and the distance between them and the Austria Center Vienna. Where do I find that information?
Answer: Click on the Hotel link. Here you will find information about all the hotels and a map showing the location of the hotels and the Austria Center Vienna.
1. How do I become an EAACI member?
1. Will I be able to receive a certificate of attendance during the congress?
Answer: Yes! A certificate of attendance will be placed in your congress bag for collection when you arrive to the Austria Centre Vienna.
1. Will EAACI offer Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits
for the Congress in Vienna?
2. How many CME credits will the Congress assign?
Answer: The amount of CME credits that will be assigned to the EAACI 2006 in Vienna will be announced on this website prior to the event.
1. If I need a letter of invitation in order to obtain a visa. Who do I contact?
Answer: Delegates requiring an official letter of invitation in order to obtain a visa and authorisation to attend the Congress should direct a request to the Congress Secretariat in Stockholm at email@example.com before 1 May 2006. Please be informed that a letter of invitation will only be issued to registered delegates and when Congrex Sweden AB has received full payment.
1. What are the exhibition opening hours?
Answer: The EAACI 2006 Congress includes a commercial exhibition starting
on 11 June and will be open during the Congress’ meeting hours.
1. How do I dress for the congress?
Answer: Dress will be informal throughout the congress.
2. What is the weather like in Vienna during the time of the congress?
Answer: The weather in Vienna in June is usually sunny with a day temperature