EAACI Allergopharma Award 2018
The EAACI Allergopharma Research Award was first established in 2000 on the initiative of Allergopharma Joachim Ganzer KG in collaboration with the European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. It is intended that the award should recognise scientific achievement of young scientists working in the field of allergy and encourage their engagement in further research. Therefore, the award is open to EAACI Junior Members who have conducted their research in a European centre.
The award is valued at EUR 10,000 and will be granted to the institution or research organisation the awardee primarily conducts the research for.
The awardee will be presented with the EAACI Allergopharma Research Award during the Opening Ceremony of EAACI’s annual congress, EAACI Congress 2018 in Munich. Registration, travel and accommodation to the congress will be supported by the grant.
Any EAACI Junior Member Assembly (JMA) may apply for the award via an online system which will be available on our EAACI website starting from 2 October 2017 until 31 December 2017 at 24:00 CET.
Application submission is now closed.
1. Motivation letter/Executive summary: A summary of the applicant’s major accomplishments highlighting their impact on the field
2. A complete curriculum vitae
3. List of up to three individual articles that support the quality and originality of the research clearly identifying the concept(s) developed
4. Upload of 1 to 3 most relevant publications in PDF format
5. A complete bibliography of publications with key publications identified. In case of multiple authors, the applicant’s specific contribution to the publication should be briefly discussed
6. Cumulative citation factor and Impact factor
7. At least two supporting letters, at least one of which should be provided by a supporter outside the applicant’s institution. The letters should specifically support the significant accomplishments of the applicant justifying why the applicant should receive this recognition.
1. The received complete applications will be reviewed by EAACI’s independent scientific award committee.
Please note: For reasons of industry compliance, Allergopharma will not be involved in any way in the selection process.
2. The EAACI Executive Committee selects the awardee in February 2018
3. Notification of the winner is in late February and the official announcement is during the Opening Ceremony of EAACI Congress 2018, taking place in Munich, Germany from 26 - 30 May, 2018. The prize money will be paid to the winner’s home institution by the end of July 2018.
Last updated 18 January 2018